Your Cart is empty
What you will need:
- A mixer (hand, stand, or 1 strong arm will do)
- A shaker bottle
- 8x10 baking dish
- 2 servings of Keto Meal Chocolate
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 C Stevia
- 1/3 C of sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1/2 C Almond butter
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 C Almond Milk
- Non-stick spray (to coat the baking dish)
How to make it:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees (F).
- Take the Keto Meal and almond milk and put them into your shaker bottle. Give this a mean shake to ensure the powder and liquid are well mixed. Pour the combination into your mixing bowl.
- From there, add your stevia, almond butter, cocoa powder, baking soda, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Then carefully fold in your chocolate chips (for chocolate chunks, we want our chips to stay as "chippy" as possible. If you want less chocolate chunks, give them a whack in your mixer).
- Take the melted butter and grease the baking pan. Pour the contents of your mixer into your baking dish and level it out.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes (depending on your oven). Take it out carefully and let cool. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Hope you enjoyed this recipe! For more, check out Kegenix Kitchen under the "learn" tab on our website- I'll link it here for you!
>> (http://learn.realketones.com/kegenix-kitchen) <<