Your Cart is empty
We have an icon in the building so there's no introduction needed. Step aside- the keto cookie queen has arrived.
Makes 9 cookies
6 scoops (3 servings) Keto Meal Vanilla
1/2 C coconut oil
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 C stevia
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 C sugar free chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees (F).
2. In your mixing bowl, combine Keto Meal, cinnamon, stevia, and baking soda. Mix until well incorporated.
3. Add in your egg, coconut oil, and vanilla extract, and mix until a dough forms.
4. Carefully fold your chocolate chips into the dough; you want the chips to remain intact, so be ginger with it!
5. Coat your baking sheet with non-stick spray.
6. Scoop out a generous tablespoon of dough with a spoon and form it into a ball, then press flat slightly (these cookies will melt with your body heat, so try to use cold spoons).
7. Place your cookies two inches a part to allow the cookie to expand as it bakes!
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Serving size: 1 cookie
Net carbs: <1g