Your Cart is empty
These fudge pops are so creamy and chocolaty, they will completely indulge your sweet-tooth. Plus, with the added benefit of exogenous ketones containing both BHB and MCT, they will aid in appetite suppression and help control sugar cravings.
3/4 cups heavy cream
1/4 cup coffee (This will enhance the chocolate flavor)
1 full serving Chocolate Keto Meal (2 scoops)
2 large eggs
3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a medium saucepan, whisk together heavy cream, 2 scoops chocolate Keto Meal, and eggs until completely combined. If your coffee is cold, you can add at this stage. Otherwise, wait and add the warm (not hot) coffee with the almond milk and vanilla.
2. Place saucepan over medium-low heat, and mix continuously for 5-8 minutes until mixture begins to simmer. Remove from heat immediately.
3. Add almond milk and vanilla to mixture, and whisk until combined.
4. Pour into popsicle molds, cover, and insert popsicle sticks. There will be enough for 10, 3 ounce popsicle molds.
5. Freeze until completely frozen (about 4 hours).
Serving Size: 1, 3-ounce popsicle
Carbs: 2 grams
Fat: 13 grams
Protein: 3 grams