Lemon-Lime Keto Slushie
This slushie is my new favorite way of taking exogenous ketones! It has everything!
It's sweet, yet tart, cold, and so refreshing. Who needs a Slurpee, right?
1 serving Real Ketones Lemon Twist Prime D+
6-8 mint leaves
1/2 lime, quartered
5-7 ice cubes
1. Add the mint leaves, quartered lime, and Prime D+ to a glass.
2. Use a muddler (or anything with a flat edge, like the bottom of a whisk), to squish the ingredients together. About 10 times should be enough.
3. Fill the glass, 1/4 full with sparkling water.
4. Place the ice cubes in the blender, and blend until you get something resembling shaved ice. Add 1/2 the ice to the cup. Mix together the mint mixture with the ice until well incorporated.
5. Fill the remaining cup up until 3/4 full with sparkling water, and top with more ice. Garnish with mint.
Carbs: 3 grams
Fat: 4 grams
Protein: 0 grams