Your Cart is empty
This keto dip recipe comes to us, courtesy of Your Gluten Free Buddy! It is PERFECT for all of your upcoming Superbowl Parties. Enjoy with some low-carb chips, veggies, or all by itself. This low carb artichoke dip recipe is packed with so much flavor, you won't miss the annual Superbowl Nachos!
1/2 cup mayo
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 can artichoke hearts (drained, patted dry, and roughly chopped)
1/2 cup minced red onion
1 tbps lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine mayo, sour cream, cheese, artichoke hearts, and onion. Mix together.
3. Add lemon juice. Mix together.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Spoon into a shallow baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes until lightly browned.
Store, tightly covered with plastic wrap, in the fridge for up to a week.