This keto dip recipe comes to us, courtesy of Your Gluten Free Buddy! It is PERFECT for all of your upcoming Superbowl Parties. Enjoy with some low-carb chips, veggies, or all by itself. This low carb artichoke dip recipe is packed with so much flavor, you won't miss the annual Superbowl Nachos!
1/2 cup mayo
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 can artichoke hearts (drained, patted dry, and roughly chopped)
1/2 cup minced red onion
1 tbps lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine mayo, sour cream, cheese, artichoke hearts, and onion. Mix together.
3. Add lemon juice. Mix together.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Spoon into a shallow baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes until lightly browned.
Store, tightly covered with plastic wrap, in the fridge for up to a week.