Your Cart is empty
"We want to do a lot of stuff; we're not in great shape. We didn't get a good night's sleep. We're a little depressed. Coffee solves all these problems in one delightful little cup."
Is this how you feel about coffee? That after one cup of coffee, you can take on the world. That you are unstoppable. That NOTHING can stand in your way?
How do you feel WITHOUT your morning cup of coffee, tea, or soda? Do you feel unmotivated? Do you feel lethargic? Do you get headaches? Are you irritable? Are you reliant on your coffee in order to have a "good day"?
Here are 5 reasons to try cutting out caffeine, once and for all!
- Caffeine is a stimulant. This can help you feel a heightened sense of concentration for a bit, but as with any stimulant, you have to come back down. And that usually causes your concentration to plummet, until you can get your next caffeine fix. This can also cause the "jitters" in those who are sensitive to caffeine. You can become dependent on the high you feel.
- Caffeine can attribute to heartburn. If you are following a ketogenic diet, but are still experiencing heartburn, try being caffeine-free for 2 weeks, and see if that helps relieve some of your symptoms.
- Caffeine may be covering up larger problems. If you HAVE to have your cup of coffee or tea in the morning, there may be a bigger issue at hand. Are you sleep deprived? Perhaps your hormones are unbalanced? Are your adrenals worn out? Don't use caffeine as a cover-up for bigger issues.
- Caffeine found in soda is surrounded by all kinds of syrups, artificial sweeteners, and chemicals. There are studies now showing that there may be a connection to poor brain health and soda, especially diet soda.
- Caffeine can cause all kinds of undesirable symptoms when not ingested enough. Some of those symptoms are headaches, irritability, sleepiness, constipation, depression, muscle cramps, and brain fog. So, what do you do when you are in a situation and you are unable to get your next fix? ...You might as well eliminate your dependency on your terms.
How would you like to feel unstoppable, but without the need for caffeine? Impossible, right?
Wrong. There are many benefits of quitting caffeine!
When you are fat-adapted (your body is fueled by ketones rather than glucose) by following a ketogenic diet and cutting out caffeine, you will feel more energy than you ever have before. And you won't have to ride the energy roller-coaster!
Typically it will take you about a week to achieve ketosis, but you can by-step the process by taking exogenous ketones. Kegenix PRIME was created to help your body achieve ketosis in under 60 minutes! And when your energy is high, and your brain is clear, you will find that you can still function normally by cutting out caffeine.