Your Cart is empty
Stir-fry is a Chinese cooking technique in which the ingredients are fried in a small amount of extremely hot oil. The technique imparts a lot of flavors. This particular dish is popular in Chinese restaurants, and using this keto stir fry recipe will be popular in your kitchen.
The best way to prepare the broccoli florets is to cut off the stems and break the remainder into small piece.
- 1 pound beef tenderloin roast, cubed
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 head of broccoli florets, (use as little of the stems as possible)
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- In a wok or large skillet, stir-fry the beef, onion, salt and pepper in oil for 3-5 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same pan, stir-fry the broccoli in butter until it’s tender. Return beef mixture to the pan. Stir in soy sauce and lemon juice; heat through.
If you like this keto diet dinner recipe, check out this chicken mushroom stir fry recipe on our blog.