Your Cart is empty
The ultimate Keto appetizer that will be gone before you can say BLT! This keto deviled eggs recipe takes Keto favorites and combines them together leaving you with explosive flavors that will leave you craving for more. It’s simple to make and extremely satisfying. These BLT Deviled eggs ketogenic appetizers make a great snack. You can whip up a batch and save them for later, leaving you with a deliciously addicting Keto snack on hand.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Bake Time 20 minutes
10 eggs, hard-boiled and shelled
½ cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp sun-dried tomatoes, remove oil
1/3 cup green onion, chopped
cucumber, thinly sliced
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Cut the hard boiled eggs in half length-wise
2. Remove the yolk and place in a medium bowl.
3. Add bacon, mayonnaise, sun-dried tomatoes, and half of the green onions into the same bowl. Mix together until evenly combined.
4. Fill the egg halves with the mixture using a piping bag or spoon.
5. Add a piece of cucumber and sprinkle the remaining green onions on the eggs.
6. Chill the BLT deviled eggs until serving time.
Keto Deviled Eggs Recipe inspired by Ketogasm!