Your Cart is empty
The best part of a pizza is when it’s fresh out the oven with melted cheese and that perfectly crisped pepperoni ready to savor. In fact, that’s usually the best part most people enjoy which is great because you should really pass on the crust and stay within your keto lifestyle goals. This easy keto diet recipe for prosciutto mozzarella sticks is sure to be a hit as a party appetizer or meal and a much healthier option you’re going to love.
These bite-sized Cheesy Prosciutto Mozzarella Sticks are packed with the delicious pizza flavors with significantly less impact on your keto lifestyle goals. This is not a light food by any means, as it’s high in proteins and satisfying fats, however, it rates low on the glycemic index which can help many of you keep your cravings and meal plans in check. This recipe uses prosciutto instead of pepperoni for a savory and explosive flavor with each bite. If you never knew ketogenic eating could taste so good, you need to try this new easy keto diet recipe.
Prep time 15 minutes
Cook time 0 minutes
6 prosciutto, thin slices
6 mozzarella cheese, sticks
6 basil leaves
marinara sauce for dipping (optional)
1. Lay prosciutto flat on a cutting board.
2. Add a piece of basil leaf ontop of each prosciutto slice.
3. Add mozzarella to the end of each prosciutto slice.
4. Roll up together, to wrap the prosciutto slice around the mozzarella cheese and basil leaf.
5. Place neatly on serving tray. Serve and enjoy with marinara sauce.
Recipe inspired by Mom Foodie!