Your Cart is empty
Calling all bacon lovers! This easily modified asparagus and bacon recipe is a great side or last minute keto appetizer party dish that is low carb and quick to make. Make sure you snap off those bad asparagus ends before you start wrapping your bacon away.
24 stalks asparagus
12 slices bacon
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Trim the ends of the asparagus and lay on baking tray.
3. Drizzle over asparagus with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic salt and black pepper.
4. Cut the bacon slices lengthwise in half.
5. Wrap each bacon strip tightly and slightly overlapping around each asparagus stalk.
6. Bake for 10 minutes on each side or until the bacon is almost crispy.
7. Set the oven to broil for 1-2 minutes to crisp them up more.
Thanks! Everyday Maven