Your Cart is empty
Salmon with Almond Crumble & Broccoli Rice
What you will need:
- -1 oz chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup of butter (room temperature)
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary
- 2 Salmon fillets (about 5 oz each)
- Salt and lemon pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 6 oz raw Broccoli
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil
- 2 Tbsps chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic grated
- Salt and pepper
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175°C).
- In a bowl, place the almonds,almond flour,butter and fresh rosemary.
- Mix with fingertips to obtain a smooth paste.
- Spread this mixture over parchment paper and bake until golden brown.
- Cut the salmon fillet into 2 portions and remove the skin (optional), season with salt and lemon pepper.
- Mix olive oil and lemon juice. Brush each fillet on both sides with this mixture.
- Heat a thick bottom skillet with grooves or a nonstick skillet.
- When it is hot, add the fish and cook until the edges are opaque and lighter in color (about 3 minutes).
- Turn and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Check with a fork to see if it is cooked.
- Remove the salmon fillets from the frying pan and spread the almond flour crumble over the salmon.
- After cleaning the broccoli, place it in a food processor and mash up to reach the size of rice.
- In a frying pan, lightly brown the onion in the olive oil. Add the grated garlic and cook until lightly brown.
- Add the crushed broccoli and saute it with salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Add the carrot, the tomato and finally, the sesame seeds.
Assemble the salmon filet and broccoli rice on your plate and voila- a perfectly low carb and tasty dinner!
(Makes 2 servings)