Your Cart is empty
Although pasta and the carbohydrates that come along with them aren't in our current meal plan, we have the perfect keto pasta recipe for you.
For those of you who are new to a low carb high fat lifestlye, you'll quickly learn that certain keto friendly vegetables make perfect pasta replacements: Zucchini when paired with a Veggetti Spiral Vegetable Slicer will allow you to create an almost perfect keto friendly pasta alternative.
This zucchini noodles and pesto dish is quick and it's easy. All you need are the Veggetti and the following ingredients.
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Pesto
1 pound Ground Turkey
2 ounces Feta Cheese
- In a large oven-safe skillet, Wait until it warms, then add the ground turkey. Cook until browned.
- In another large skillet. Add olive oil over medium heat.
- Using the Veggetti, spiral the Zucchini noodles into the pan directly.
- Cook for 3 minutes over medium heat. Be sure to toss the Zucchini constantly, ensuring the noodles remain firm.
- Reduce temperature to low heat.
- Combine the browned ground turkey, zucchini noodles, feta cheese and pesto and toss lightly. Ensure the feta remains firm, don't overcook.
Remove from the skillet, plate and serve!
Estimated preparation time: 10 minutes.