Sliced bread is still one of the greatest inventions, we just don’t want the extra carbs so we created our own sliced bread that is high in healthy fats! Use this when you crave toast or sandwiches!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 50-55 minutes
6 large eggs
8 tablespoons butter
½ cup coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 F (177 C).
- Combine coconut flour, baking powder and sea salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Add eggs to a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until frothy, about 2 minutes.
- Slowly add melted butter to the eggs, followed by the coconut flour mixture until a thick batter has formed.
- Pour batter in a greased 8”x4” baking pan and bake in the oven for 50-55 minutes, or until a toothpick entered in the center of the pan comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes prior to removing the bread by flipping upside down and gently releasing onto a cooling tray.
- Serve sliced and store leftovers in an airtight container on the countertop for up to 3 days.
Net Carbs: 1