Your Cart is empty
While you’ll want to give up the potato chips, you don’t have to give up the best thing about chips: delicious dip.
This wonderful creamy spinach dip recipe was inspired by Caveman Keto and is the perfect dip. You can use it with fresh cut veggies or your favorite low carb chips. Bring this healthy dip to parties or make up a batch for the big game. You’ll pick up some fans along the way and you might need to make a double batch as this keto spinach dip recipe will go *quickly*.
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- ¼ Cup Mayo
- 4 oz Shredded Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Tsp Crushed Basil
- 1 C. Spinach
- 8 oz Mozzarella Cheese
- To Taste, Salt and pepper
- Melt the cream cheese in the microwave.
- Add the mayo and combine.
- Add the shredded Parmesan, basil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Thaw the spinach and combine with the other ingredients.
- Grease an 8x8 dish and evenly spread the dip.
- Cover the top of the dish with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes, then broil if the cheese is not done.